Friday, June 20, 2014

6000 CRAZY / ANKER split EP


It's been forever since I've posted! Sorry!
Life has changed a lot. I live in a really cool house in Oakland with my awesome girlfriend now, and I got a part time job making ice cream! Life is good...

Anyhow, let's get back in the game with another release featuring Gunnar from SO MUCH HATE, SVART FRAMTID, etc. on vocals - this time years later in a Germany based band 6000 CRAZY. The style is very similar to SO MUCH HATE actually, except maybe a little less powerful in its delivery. ANKER were another German band with a sort of 90s melodic post-hc sound. I searched for this one for a long time before finding it at Blackwater Records in Portland earlier this year while touring up the West Coast. Now, back to the Honduras vs. Ecuador game...





1 comment: